Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kevin's Food Meme!

Alrighty! Kevin here, posting my food meme. In hopes of livening up this little club. heh.
Hopefully other ppl will post up here too! So we can get to know what or what NOT to make for that other person. Especially on birthdays and such XP

So. 10 Questions that I'll try to answer.

1. If you had the chance to choose your last meal, what, where, with whom would it be?
My last meal would probably not be focused on the meal itself, wouldn't you say? Hmm..
But I guess it would be a simple plate of Hainanese Chicken Rice with the entire steamed chicken there all chopped up to be shared by me and my old classmates. Can't rmb the place but it's at Changi Village, not the huge hawker centre but at the roadside there.

2. What would your favourite food/kind of food be, and why?
Something baked, and sweet. Like Cookies. Cuz they're AWESOME!!! and it's relatively simple to make (but you gotta have an oven =/ ), and it's sweet, and there's that awesome smell about it, even waayyy after it's baked, and some of em are nice hard and crunchy, or soft and soft (subway style).

3. What is your best food smell memory?
Cookies. And Coffee. But Coffee isn't really a food. So.
The smell of baking, really. But mostly Cookies. mmm....

4. Who is your favourite TV chef?
Jamie Oliver, not cuz he can cook well (most TV chefs can, that's why they're there) but cuz of his ideals and stuff too. All that school dinners and changing the lives of the teenage delinquents and such.

5. If you were on a deserted island, what 1 food would you have with you?
What's the most nutritional food ever.... hmm... I don't really know, this one..

6. What is okra, and can you name a dish it is used in?
Beats me. But it sounds like a fish =/

7. What food can you absolutely not stand to eat/ not eat?
Kimchi. unless i'm forced to. I don't like raw onions unless there's a lot of stuff to cover up the taste.

8. What is Dulce de leche/ what does Dulce de leche sound like? (no checking internet please)
Sounds like some dialect or sth, really. Imma think it's Italian or Spanish for some gravy or syrup thing. But I'm only sure of the language thing. Heh.

9. What is your cookie of choice?
A dark chocolate cookie with white chocolate chips. Or mocha. Mocha's nice too.

10. What is your signature dish?
Doubt I have one. I just do whatever comes to mine, if I do. It's just the way I am? Haha.

Yes. I like cookies. XP

No comments: